Park Dental Maple Grove
Your dental home in Maple Grove, Minnesota
Park Dental Maple Grove has been providing Maple Grove, Osseo, Rogers, and the surrounding communities with comfortable, accommodating dental care since 1994. We take pride in exercising a team-oriented approach to access the best aspects of collaborative dentistry. Our highly respected dentists deliver complete preventive and restorative care to our patients, in addition to offering Invisalign, extractions, and other advanced services. If you have kids, our children’s care program provides a fun, relaxed setting for them to be themselves while learning about good dental hygiene habits. We place great value on building relationships with our patients and find those connections to be extremely rewarding. Our practice keeps up with the latest trends and technology in dentistry and excels in listening to our patients and keeping them involved in their dental care. We’re open six days a week with extended weekday hours so you will have no trouble finding a time that works with your busy schedule.
Our practice is conveniently located south of Maple Grove Parkway, just east of I-94 and right across from the Maple Grove Hospital Campus. Call our Maple Grove dentists today or click “Request An Appointment” to take the first step to a brighter, healthier smile.
- Accepting new patients in the Maple Grove area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Decades of experience serving patients in Maple Grove, Osseo, Rogers, and the surrounding communities
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Extended weekday and Saturday appointments available for maximum convenience
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, teeth whitening, cosmetic enhancements, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.