Park Dental LaSalle Plaza
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
We are located on the street level of the LaSalle Plaza Building, off Hennepin Avenue and 8th Street. Across 8th Street from the former Macy's in downtown Minneapolis. Get Directions
Your dental home in Downtown Minneapolis
Located in the bustling center of Minneapolis, Park Dental LaSalle has been providing convenient, expert-level care since 1990. Whether you’re nearby for work or you call downtown home, we’re the quality dental care you’ve been looking for, and we’re right around the corner. We provide personalized preventive and restorative care to optimize oral health and improve our patients’ overall well-being. Our experienced dentists also specialize in advanced dental services such as extractions, implant placement, moderate sedation, and obstructive sleep apnea screenings, amongst others. With our extended weekday hours and convenient location, you’ll never have to take off work again to keep up your brilliant smile.
You’ll find our office located off Hennepin Avenue and 8th Street in Downtown Minneapolis, on the street level of the LaSalle Plaza building. Contact our Minneapolis dentists today to schedule your appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Twin Cities area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning and evening appointments available to fit your hectic lifestyle
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, extractions, implant placement, IV sedation, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.