Park Dental Edinbrook
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
Brooklyn Park Dentist
Finding time to visit your Brooklyn Park dentist shouldn’t be a challenge. Park Dental Edinbrook takes dental convenience to a new level with extended morning and evening hours as well as Saturday appointments. Combine that with our convenient location, decades of experience, and comprehensive dental services and you’ve found your perfect dental home. From preventive services to cosmetic dentistry, we have your smile covered whether we’re seeing you for the first time or you’ve been with us since we opened our doors in 1992. For advanced dental services like oral surgery and Invisalign, we can provide treatment in our office or refer you to a preferred specialist in the Brooklyn Park area to ensure seamless care. We pride ourselves on delivering a dental experience that makes you want to come back to us every six months with a smile.
You’ll find us conveniently located in Brooklyn Park just west of State Highway 252 and 85th Ave. at Edinbrook Parkway in the Edinburgh Medical and Dental Plaza. Call our Brooklyn Park dentists today to schedule your appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Accredited Brooklyn Park dentists with decades of experience
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Extended morning and evening hours and Saturday appointments available
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and much more
Park Dental Edinbrook in the Community
National Sports Center Partnership
Doctors and Team Members from Park Dental Blaine, Park Dental Coon Rapids and Park Dental Edinbrook interact with parents and children as they enroll in hockey programs at the National Sports Center in Blaine. The Doctors and Team Members educate children and parents about “What You Should Look For In a Good Mouth Guard”; and “When Should I Wear My Mouth Guard?” Each child participating was presented a savings certificate for a custom fit Mouth Guard.
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.