Park Dental Edina
Your dental home in Edina, Minnesota
Park Dental Edina has been a trusted dental home in the Edina community for over 30 years. In that time, we’ve built quality relationships that we’ve translated into lifelong dental health. Our team of experienced dental professionals utilize a collaborative approach to dentistry, which means our patients get the friendly, comprehensive care they deserve. We are proud to offer a wide range of preventive services, from routine dental exams to teeth cleanings, and everything in between. We can also cater to any restorative or cosmetic enhancements you may require either in-house or through a referral with a local specialist in the Edina area. We work with all age groups and strive to create a comfortable environment for patients to learn, laugh, and achieve a healthier and more confident smile. Whether you work next door at the Fairview Hospital or across town at one of the shops on 50th & France, our early morning or late evening hours will be perfect to fit around your busy schedule. We also offer Saturday appointments which can compliment a fun day of shopping at Southdale Center or enjoying the scenery at Centennial Lakes Park.
Our Park Dental Edina practice is conveniently located just south of Fairview Hospital at the intersection of France Avenue and 66th Street in the Southdale Medical Building. Call our Edina dentists today to schedule your appointment.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Accredited dentists with decades of experience serving patients in Edina
- Early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments available for ultimate convenience
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.