Park Dental Eagan
Your dental home in Eagan, Minnesota
For over 20 years now, Park Dental Eagan has been building a reputation for consistently satisfied patients. So how do we do it? It’s certainly no secret, as our friendly and professional dental team will attest. It takes a combination of experience, warmth, and dental excellence you can count on again and again. We are currently accepting new patients and would be honored to count you among the many happy faces we greet each day. Our accredited team of dentists offers preventive services ranging from cleanings to x-rays, and everything in between. In addition to preventive care, we offer teeth whitening, cosmetic enhancements, and more to help you achieve your ideal smile. Our Eagan office is flexible around any schedule, with the ability to book appointments in the early morning, evening, and even Saturdays.
Park Dental Eagan is conveniently located right off I-35E and Cliff Road, next door to the Park Nicollet Clinic Building. Book your next dental visit today by giving us a call or clicking on the “Request An Appointment” button above.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in the Eagan area
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Extended weekday and Saturday appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our Eagan dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, sleep apnea screenings and much more
Park Dental Eagan in the Community
Park Dental participated in a special event on Saturday, September 28 at the Eagan Community Center. With a focus on family and children, Kidspo is a combination of live entertainment from Sesame Street Live, music, games and exhibits. A multitude of families came out to join us at the event!
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.