Park Dental Dean Lakes
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
Your dental home in Shakopee, Minnesota
Park Dental Dean Lakes offers convenient dental care to patients of all ages in Shakopee and surrounding communities. Rated highly by our patients, our Dean Lakes practice in Shakopee provides complete dental care to keep you smiling and healthy from childhood through adulthood. Whether you need a dental exam, a routine teeth cleaning, or a referral for a complex dental procedure from a dental specialist near Shakopee, our dental team provides personalized, comfortable care to make your life better and your smile bigger. Our Shakopee children’s dental care program makes it easy and fun for your kids to get the dental care they need without disrupting work, school, or sports.
If you live or work in the Shakopee area, Park Dental Dean Lakes offers extended hours so you can schedule appointments at the time that’s most convenient for you. We’re here to put a big smile on your face for those fun adventures around Shakopee, like Valleyfair, or just hanging out at home.
Park Dental Dean Lakes is conveniently and centrally located in Shakopee just southeast of the intersection of US Hwy 169 and Canterbury Rd S. Call now or click the “request an appointment” button to schedule your dental appointment in Shakopee today.
- Accredited dentists with years of experience
- Extended hours for morning and evening appointments
- Serving patients in Shakopee, Belle Plain, Jordan, New Prague, Prior Lake and surrounding communities
- Services include dental exams, dental cleanings, x-rays, children’s care program, cosmetic dentistry, and more
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.