Park Dental Coon Rapids
Coon Rapids Dentist
Park Dental Coon Rapids has been providing the community with friendly, personalized dental care since 1985. Our practice is locally owned by Coon Rapids dentists who make a concerted effort to connect with and improve the lives of patients who live and work in the Coon Rapids area. Whether we’re providing exceptional preventive and restorative care or attending community events, our team is devoted to more than just great dentistry. We are proud to feature a team of four dentists with an average of 22 years of professional experience between them, contributing to our ability to provide comfortable, expert-level care to patients of all ages. From Cenaiko Lake to Crooked Lake and beyond, it’s our privilege to brighten your life with a healthy and happy smile.
You’ll find us conveniently located just off Highway 47 and Coon Rapids Blvd., at Springbrook Drive. Call our Coon Rapids dentists today to schedule your appointment.
- 4 full-time dentists with an average of over 22 years of experience
- Extended hours to accommodate your busy lifestyle
- Services include dental exams, x-rays, cleanings, children’s care program, sealants, and more
- Serving tens of thousands of patients a year in Coon Rapids
- Preferred provider for most insurance companies
- Modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment
- Local community involvement in Coon Rapids including Community Wellness Day and National Sports Center educational events
Park Dental Coon Rapids in the Community
Anoka-Hennepin Community Wellness Day
Doctors and team members from Park Dental Coon Rapids were chosen to participate in the 2011 Community Wellness Day Event hosted by the Anoka-Hennepin
National Sports Center Partnership
Doctors and Team Members from Park Dental Blaine, Park Dental Coon Rapids and Park Dental Edinbrook interact with parents and children as they enroll in hockey programs at the National Sports Center in Blaine. The Doctors and Team Members educate children and parents about “What You Should Look For In a Good Mouth Guard”; and “When Should I Wear My Mouth Guard?” Each child participating was presented a savings certificate for a custom fit Mouth Guard.