Park Dental Coon Rapids
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Park Dental has suspended all non-emergency and elective services. We are committed to our patients. Our phones are being answered during regular business office hours and we remain open for dental emergencies. If you are an existing patient experiencing a dental emergency, please call the practice for further instructions. Our latest updates and information related to the outbreak can be found by clicking here.
Coon Rapids Dentist
Park Dental Coon Rapids has been providing friendly, personalized dental care to patients living and working in and around Coon Rapids since 1985. As a locally owned, doctor led dental practice, we make sure you can count on our Coon Rapids dentists to address your concerns and send you home with a smile. Whether you need a family dentist to provide complete dental care for you and your children, or you need a reliable dental provider for regular cleanings, x-rays, fillings, and cosmetic dentistry, we have you covered. With our extended hours, we also make it easy for you to visit us in the morning on your way to work or in the evening on the way home so you don’t have to disrupt your schedule. If you need specialty services like Invisalign, a root canal, or oral surgery, we can accommodate you in our office or recommend the best providers in the Coon Rapids area to ensure you experience consistent and seamless oral health.
From Cenaiko Lake to Crooked Lake and beyond, patients from all over Coon Rapids, Anoka, Fridley, Saint Francis and more are proud to call Park Dental Coon Rapids their dental home. You’ll find us conveniently located just off Highway 47 and Coon Rapids Blvd., at Springbrook Drive. Call our Coon Rapids dentists today to schedule your next dental appointment.
- Accredited dentists with decades of experience
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Morning, evening, and Saturday appointments available to fit with your busy schedule
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, sleep apnea screenings, teeth whitening and much more
Park Dental Coon Rapids in the Community
Anoka-Hennepin Community Wellness Day
Doctors and team members from Park Dental Coon Rapids were chosen to participate in the 2011 Community Wellness Day Event hosted by the Anoka-Hennepin
National Sports Center Partnership
Doctors and Team Members from Park Dental Blaine, Park Dental Coon Rapids and Park Dental Edinbrook interact with parents and children as they enroll in hockey programs at the National Sports Center in Blaine. The Doctors and Team Members educate children and parents about “What You Should Look For In a Good Mouth Guard”; and “When Should I Wear My Mouth Guard?” Each child participating was presented a savings certificate for a custom fit Mouth Guard.
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.