Park Dental Chaska
Park Dental Chaska has been a leader in dental care for nearly 20 years and recently moved into a new spacious, modern location. Our practice features industry-leading technology that allows us to provide better patient care throughout the western Twin Cities metro. From Chaska to Waconia, we provide personalized, comfortable patient-centered care to our patients and work with you to accommodate even the busiest schedule. We are a locally owned practice with an average of 17 years of experience between our accomplished dentists, all of whom specialize in helping Chaska dental patients feel welcome and comfortable. Our practice also offers extractions services, serving as one of only a handful of dental practices in Chaska providing this procedure.
You’ll find us conveniently located just off Highway 41 and Chestnut Street, just minutes away from the pristine Hazeltine National Golf Club. Call our Chaska dentists today to schedule your appointment.
- several full-time dentists with an average of 17 years of experience
- Extended hours to accommodate your busy lifestyle
- Services include extractions, dental exams, x-rays, cleanings, children’s care program, sealants, and more
- Serving tens of thousands of patients each year in Chaska and the surrounding communities
- Preferred provider for most insurance companies
- Modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment
- Local community involvement in Chaska including River City Days
Park Dental Chaska in the Community
Chaska River City Days
One of our values at Park Dental is to provide care that enhances the health and life of both our patients and communities. Doctors and Team Members from Park Dental Chaska participate in River City Days held each July in downtown Chaska. River City Days is sponsored by the Southwest Metro Chamber of Commerce and attracts more than 9,000 visitors each year over course of the three day event. Activities include: an art and craft fair, triathlon, disc golf tournament, parade, local business fair, volleyball tournament, and photo contest.
Date: October 26, 2019