Park Dental Blaine
Your dental home in Blaine, Minnesota
Park Dental Blaine opened as one of our earliest Park Dental practices in 1979, and has since been devoted to helping our patients achieve their oral health goals. When you’ve been in business for over 40 years, there’s a good reason patients keep coming back time after time. We are incredibly proud of our accomplished team of dentists who bring with them decades of experience, and in that time have formed personal, lifelong relationships with our patients and their families. We offer a comprehensive line of preventive services, such as routine exams, cleanings, and x-rays. If you require more advanced cosmetic procedures, we can either accommodate you in-house or leverage our strong relationships to refer you to a specialist in the Blaine area. Our clinic is open early and stays open late, so you can easily schedule an appointment before school, during your lunch break, or after soccer practice at the National Sports Center.
Park Dental Blaine is located just west of Highway 65 and north of 129th Avenue Northeast. Call our Blaine dentists or click “Request An Appointment” today to schedule your next dental visit.
- Accepting new patients
- Preferred provider for most dental insurance plans
- Friendly dental staff with years of experience serving patients in Blaine and the surrounding communities
- Highly rated with hundreds of verified patient reviews from a reputable third-party service
- Early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle
- Our dental services include dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, children’s dentistry, extractions, sleep apnea screenings and much more
The advantages of a group dental practice:
- Consistent care: Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, you can rest assured knowing there’s another convenient Park Dental location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that offers the same great care you’ve come to expect.
- Quality care: Every one of our 50+ Park Dental practices is proudly dentist owned and operated. That means all of our dentists are motivated to exceed their own high expectations and will go above and beyond to take care of their patients.
- Comprehensive care: In addition to a full suite of preventive and restorative services, our network of 100+ dentists excels at a wide array of advanced dental services. And if we can’t treat you in-house, we leverage our strong local relationships to find the right specialist to meet your needs.
- Convenient care: One of the best aspects of employing a large dental team is the ability to offer our patients the most flexible hours possible. Many of our locations are open early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays too for your scheduling convenience.
- Community care: At Park Dental, we care about more than just teeth. Every one of our practices has strong roots in their local community and embodies a spirit of giving back to its residents. Multiply that by our number of locations and you’ll see the lasting impact we can make towards the future.
- Cutting-edge care: We have the internal resources to invest in the best dental technology and patient comfort solutions.
- Educated care: Park Dental offers its doctors and clinical team members extensive continuing education opportunities to stay ahead of the dental curve. Our dentists also undergo regular peer reviews from both colleagues and mentors to ensure that we maintain our standard of excellence.