- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, Certificate in Biology in Engineering (2011), University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2018), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- General Practice Residency (2019), Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
My goal as a dentist is to help make every patient feel welcome and comfortable. In order to provide high quality dental care, I listen to my patient’s concerns and goals in order to create treatment options that best meet their dental needs. I recognize that every patient’s needs are different and that is what makes dentistry exciting to me. I particularly like working with kids.
While I have lived in Minnesota nearly my entire life, I still find myself exploring new places when I’m not practicing dentistry. I love recommendations for places to check out! I recently moved to Golden Valley with my husband, Ben, and our two dogs. During our free time, we tend to stay active enjoying running, skiing, biking, and competing in triathlons.