- About Park Dental
- Patient Resources
- For New Patients
- Your First Visit
- Paying for Your Care
- Park Dental Care Packages
- Patient Testimonials
- After Hours Care
- Post Treatment Care
- Dental Tips and Terminology
- Patient Education Videos
- Leave A Review
- Our Services
- Locations & Dentists
- News & Events
- Request an Appointment
Specialty Dental Care
While Park Dental can provide most of the dental care you will need throughout your lifetime, you may require treatment by a dental specialist.
Going to a specialist can cause anxiety, so receiving care from someone that your general dentist trusts is essential. For over 10 years, Park Dental and The Dental Specialists have collaborated to provide the best possible specialty dental care – before and after treatment.
Because we have a close working relationship with The Dental Specialists, there is a smooth transfer of care to the specialist who will perform the treatment. Your general dentist regularly communicates with the specialist during your care, and both work together to provide the information you need throughout the process.
The Dental Specialists is a unique group in the community because multiple specialists work alongside each other to provide comprehensive specialty care. The doctors have taught at the University of Minnesota; routinely lecture locally, nationally, and internationally; have published in journals and textbooks; and are active in professional organizations. Many of the specialists have made additional efforts beyond their specialty certification to become board certified within their specialty.
The Dental Specialists are welcoming and professional and make your comfort their top priority. Their practices are located at convenient locations throughout the Twin Cities, some next door to a Park Dental practice. These specialists include:
- Endodontists: Diagnose and treat diseases that start inside the tooth. Procedures include root canals, saving knocked out, cracked, or broken teeth. Click here to meet the endodontists we recommend and learn more about their care.
- Oral Surgeons: Take teeth out (extraction) and specialize in surgery of the mouth, jaws, and face, including placement of dental implants. Click here to meet the oral surgeons we recommend and learn more about their care.
- Orthodontics: Straightens teeth that are crooked or crowded and corrects jaw alignment. Treatment includes traditional or invisible braces or other orthodontic appliances to assist in the straightening of your teeth. Click here to meet the orthodontists we recommend and learn more about their care.
- Pediatric Dentists: Provide specialty care for infants, children, and adolescents, and also patients who have special needs. We specialize with children who have high levels of anxiety about going to the dentist or may have other behavioral management issues. Click here to meet the pediatric dentists we recommend and learn more about their care.
- Periodontists: Diagnose and treat diseases of the gum tissue and bone that support the teeth. Procedures include implants that replace the teeth. Click here to meet the periodontists we recommend and learn more about their care.
- Prosthodontists: Rehabilitate the mouth. Procedures include replacing missing teeth, restoring damaged teeth, restoring dental implants, crowns, veneers, and all-on-four dentures. Click here to meet the prosthodontists we recommend and learn more about their care.
Learn more about these services and the specialists we work with at www.TheDentalSpecialists.com.
- After Hours Care »
A Park Dental doctor is available on call for dental emergencies after hours.
- Post Treatment Care »
We place great importance on your comfort and well being after any procedure. This information may be helpful in your healing and recovery.
- Dental Tips & Terminology »
We aspire to be your primary resource for your dental health questions. Many of our patients have found this information helpful.
- Children’s Care Program »
We have a special program to focus on children’s preventative and diagnostic procedures in a kid-friendly environment.