The Start of Lifelong Dental Health
From the very first visit, every Park Dental patient receives the personalized care he or she needs to achieve lifelong dental health. We understand that all patients are unique, and we make special considerations based on your age, past dental history and other factors.
During your first visit, we provide adults with the following:
- Introduction to Park Dental.
- Evaluation of past medical and dental problems, which may affect treatment.
- A comprehensive exam that includes:
- Examination of the mouth for cavities, gum disease and other dental issues
- Oral cancer screening
- Blood pressure check
- Necessary radiographs (x-rays). Your dentist will inform you of the type of radiographs and the diagnostic benefit.
- Oral hygiene instructions.
- A discussion of the findings and a customized treatment plan based on your individual needs.
- Treatment scheduling and financial arrangements as appropriate.
During your visit we encourage you to ask questions or discuss concerns you may have about your dental health. This will help us in our mission to provide you with the best possible care.