- About Park Dental
- Patient Resources
- For New Patients
- Your First Visit
- Paying for Your Care
- Park Dental Care Packages
- Patient Testimonials
- After Hours Care
- Post Treatment Care
- Dental Tips and Terminology
- Patient Education Videos
- Leave A Review
- Our Services
- Locations & Dentists
- News & Events
- Request an Appointment
Park Dental in the Community
We strive to be a good neighbor in our communities and each practice participates in ways that reflect this commitment. Click here to view some of the different community events that we are involved in.
We enjoy connecting with our patients outside of the dental practice and meeting others in the community. Some of the ways we get involved include:
- Children’s Dental Health Month
- Community events, parades, and neighborhood festivals
- Sponsor and participant in the annual American Heart Association Start!SM Heart Walk®
- Supporter of Twin Cities Public Television (TPT) since 1989
- Sponsor of annual American Diabetes Association®
- Employer-sponsored health fairs
- Thank God For Kids Children’s Foundation
- Doctors and team members donate time at Sharing and Caring Hands
- Local Chamber of Commerce memberships
- Teach good dental health at local schools and daycare centers
- Participation on dental hygiene and dental assisting program advisory boards
- Contribute financially to the University of Minnesota Dental School
- Instruct at the University of Minnesota Dental School and other dental educational programs
- Provide scholarships to University of Minnesota dental students through our annual golf tournament
- Park Dental History »
In 1972, Dr. Greg Swenson and Dr. “Bud” Murn formed a group practice with a vision to bring consistent, high quality, affordable dental care to their community.
- Clinical Excellence »
Our quality assurance processes help ensure you receive the best possible care.
- Patient-Centered Care »
We provide quality care that is necessary and appropriate – the care that is right for you.
- Our Doctors and Team Members »
If you live in the Twin Cities metro area, we have the right doctor and team for you.
- Find a Park Dental Location »
With 37 locations around the Twin Cities, Park Dental is close — to home or work.