- Bachelor of Science, 1968, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1972, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Dental Alumni Association, University of Minnesota
I enjoy helping seniors and elderly patients with their dental needs. I also enjoy teaching children about creating good oral hygiene habits that will lead them to a lifetime of dental health.
Away from the office, I love spending time with my family. I enjoy cheering on my grandchildren at their school and athletic events, traveling and attending Minnesota Gopher football and basketball games.