- B.S. Biology, Magna Cum Laude, 1976, St. Olaf College, Northfield, Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1980, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Postgraduate Esthetic Dentistry: Level I and II, 2006, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Southeast District Dental Association
I appreciate the opportunity that family dentistry brings to interact with persons of all ages in need of good oral care, education, treatment and smiles.
My wife, Mären, and I live in Owatonna where Mären is a public health nurse for Steele County. We have two adult children – Brian, his wife, Cassie and their sons, Sam and Lucas, live in Edina. Jeff and his wife, Emine, live in Washington, DC. I am known to enjoy all outdoor activities including, but not limited to, fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, biking and golf. I am also an enthusiastic sports fan, enjoy music and the arts, and am an avid reader in my spare time.