- General Practice Residency Program (2013), University of Minnesota Medical Center-Fairview, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2012), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (2008), Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
I love to provide excellent care in general dentistry and form lasting relationships with patients. I strive to offer honest assessment of each patient’s oral health and together develop necessary treatment options. I elected to complete a General Practice Residency for advanced training in multiple dental disciplines such as cosmetics, oral surgery, endodontics, prosthodontics, implantology, and geriatrics. I am committed to further continuing education.
Outside of my passion for dentistry, I love the outdoors and spending time with my family. I grew up in the Black Hills of South Dakota and often visit my family who still live there. My favorite activities are weight lifting, running, soccer, volleyball, wake-boarding, and snowboarding in Big Sky, Montana. I study Spanish for fun and have spent time in Argentina, Spain, Mexico and Guatemala. Thanks for taking the time to learn a little about me and I look forward to meeting you!