Be a Key Part of an Excellent Team
As a Park Dental practice manager, you will join a team of friendly professionals committed to quality dental care and patient service. This position requires excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, plus a proven ability to build team rapport.
Working directly with doctors, Group Doctor Mentors and Regional Operations Managers, your responsibilities will include:
- Operational and financial accountability of the dental practice
- Communication and development of a strong working relationship with the Practice Doctors and promotion of teamwork through cooperative and professional behaviors
- Development of annual business plans and assuring successful achievement of those plans
- Analysis and interpretation of monthly financial and operational performance of the practice to identify opportunities for improvement and communication of findings and recommendations to the Practice Doctors
- Managing the scheduling process for the Doctors and Dental Hygienists resulting in peak efficiency
- Coordination of optimum staffing requirements to meet the practice needs and implementing best practices in the hiring, training and retention of Team Members
- Directing and supervising the daily job duties of the Team Members in the practice
- Team Member development to promote individual professional growth
- Developing and maintaining key community relationships (i.e. local Chambers, medical practices, local businesses)
The ideal candidate for the Practice Manager position is an individual who has:
- The ability to work independently and as a team to achieve established goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and is a self-motivated, high energy, creative thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills, develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, strives for collaboration and demonstrates professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize resources and understand when to collaborate with others
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with difficult situations such as high-level patient service issues and discussions with insurance companies
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and complete tasks both efficiently and independently with a high degree of accuracy in a time sensitive environment
- Strong analytical and financial skills including experience working with and understanding financial statements and valuation model
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize duties, demonstrating exceptional time-management skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to utilize critical thinking, logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to opportunities
Position preference is a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of at least 5 years management experience. Significant experience in a customer service or patient-focused environment is desired.
Park Dental is an equal opportunity employer.
We invite you to direct replies to:
Attn: Dana Luepke
Talent Acquisition Specialist
2200 County Rd. C West, Suite 2210
Minneapolis, MN 55113-9794
You may also apply online using our application form.